Welcome to Toads & Roads .


This is my blog. Here I will try to maintain a sense of humor and fairness. It might not always be possible but I will try, I really will.
Sometimes I may be sarcastic. That is what it is. Not asking you to like it or appreciate it but know that I will sometimes say exactly what I think.
Your choice to read, agree or disagree.

When I keep quiet and walk away, don't think you've won. I walked away because you weren't worth my time.


Please feel free to comment... I don't bite and welcome the interaction

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Am I back?

Hmmm.. am I back blogging?  Maybe.. I do know it has been some time since I blogged.  So much has happened, been to a few more places, trips, another cruise.  Started playing other geo games.  Staying away from controversy.. Yeah I know.  Until now.  What? More?  Well I will get to that eventually but just putting my toe back in the water to see how it feels.  Lots happening, and lots more in the future.  Stay tuned.  
Please interact with my blog.  It's always good to hear from others.  
Let me know what you want to read about, talk about, etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment