Welcome to Toads & Roads .


This is my blog. Here I will try to maintain a sense of humor and fairness. It might not always be possible but I will try, I really will.
Sometimes I may be sarcastic. That is what it is. Not asking you to like it or appreciate it but know that I will sometimes say exactly what I think.
Your choice to read, agree or disagree.

When I keep quiet and walk away, don't think you've won. I walked away because you weren't worth my time.


Please feel free to comment... I don't bite and welcome the interaction

Friday 6 May 2022

PERCEPTION & IMPRESSION

One of the definitions of perception:  
The way in which something is regarded, understood, or interpreted.
Definitions of impression: 
An idea, feeling, or opinion about something or someone, especially one formed without conscious thought or on the basis of little evidence. 
An effect produced on someone. 
A difference made by the action or presence of someone or something.

In regards to geocaching this is very important in order to maintain a relationship with non-geocachers and land managers.
However, it appears that there are always those one, or two or more geocachers that just do not get this premise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment